French 25 Years Old Presentation

Hier kann jeder eine kurze Vorstellung über sich verfassen ...

Topic author
KraftwerkNation63
Rank 1
Rank 1
Hauptanschluß:

French 25 Years Old Presentation

Beitrag: # 34683Beitrag KraftwerkNation63 »

Hi Everyone,

To begin, i'm sorry to use English language on a German forum. Please forgive me. But my German language level is near 0. And i 'm a little anxious to use a conversion with Google traduction between French and German. It's a shame beacause my grand-mother and my mother is German. My mother is born in Villingen-Schwenningen.

So, I'm Théo from France, i'm 25 yo. Since more than 10 years i'm passioned of old subject. Like, gramophone, phonograph, old photography, old Gas lighting, old magnetophone and a lot of other thing. My love about Teletype was very strange. I was on Youtube and i have look a movie where an US person have connect his mail adress to his Teletype with an automatic system of start. When he received a mail, the Teletype begin to wrote the mail.

I have found that very interesting. To explain all i have two project. The first is made the same thing as the person that i have look on Youtube. The second is to have a second Teletype to "speak" with other people on the planet if it is possible. I'm new on this world and i don't know all the subtleties. :/

The more biggest problem is that i have a very low level in computer science and radio transmission. And i have understand that on this world it is the BASIS OF ALL. So i'm a little scary. But if i can learn, it is a pleasure! ^^

To begin i have found a person who give to me a Sagem SP5A. He looks nice. I have clean it. The only thing, it that he have not the system to read paper band.

Thanks for your futur message.

Théo
IMG_9105.JPG
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor KraftwerkNation63 für den Beitrag (Insgesamt 5):
roliwTelegrammophonReinholdKochobrechtWolfgangH

DF3OE
Founder
Founder
Hauptanschluß: 925302 treu d
Re: French 25 Years Old Presentation

Beitrag: # 34684Beitrag DF3OE »

Hello Théo,

welcome to the telexforum and the wonderful crazy world of teleprinters and its owners. :)
You are the first person from France who got in contact with us...
You are welcome to join i-Telex network with over 200 connected members worldwide and many more machines.
So maybe it will be "kick" to learn and practice German language with German members. ;)

Well, your machine is a good start. But unfortunately there is no documentation available for SAGEM
machines yet, as they were only used in France and South European countries.
What I can say is that they are "double current" machines, the connection system that was used in France.
We have develpoed and interface module for it which is in prototyping status currently.

How are your skills in electronics and mechanical tinkering?
You will get any assistance from the group but some basic skills are necessary in some way.

For the start you should get the machine working in kocal mode kind of an ordinary typewriter.
Next should be to find a way to connect it to i-Telex.

Please feel free to use the forum as much as you like. Don't hesitate to ask questions.

best wishes from northern Germany,

Henning

PS: You are not alone with your collection interests. Many of us do collect same items. :D
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor DF3OE für den Beitrag:
JanL
mfg
henning +++

925302 treu d - T1000Z (Hauptanschluss)
55571 fvler a - T100S
210911za hmb d - T150 (Werkstatt)
218308 test d - T1000S/LS (Werkstatt)
925333 =treu d (Minitelex Sanyo SF100) defekt
Fax G2/G3: 05176-9754481 (Sanyo SF100 Thermofax) defekt

FredSonnenrein
Founder
Founder
Hauptanschluß: 8579924 hawe d

Beitrag: # 34685Beitrag FredSonnenrein »

Welcome here, Théo!

Two additions from my side:

A: I am the developer of the i-Telex. Any questions about technology or possibilities to me. But I normally also read all forum entries here.

B: Our i-Telex user Richard from Australia has several experience with Sagem machines.

If you like to I will provide him your contact data.

Best regards.

Fred
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor FredSonnenrein für den Beitrag:
JanL
Grüße,
Fred Sonnenrein, Braunschweig
i-Telex 952741 (Lo133), 8579924 (T100s), 781272 (T100), 792911 (T68d) oder 531072 (T.typ.72)
Bei besetzt oder gestört bitte 531002 versuchen.

DF3OE
Founder
Founder
Hauptanschluß: 925302 treu d

Beitrag: # 34686Beitrag DF3OE »

FredSonnenrein hat geschrieben: So 20. Nov 2022, 13:01
B: Our i-Telex user Richard from Australia has several experience with Sagem machines.

Hello Fred!

Yes, but only with electronic models. Australia never used mechanical SAGEM, they started importing them
with the TX20 electronic series.
mfg
henning +++

925302 treu d - T1000Z (Hauptanschluss)
55571 fvler a - T100S
210911za hmb d - T150 (Werkstatt)
218308 test d - T1000S/LS (Werkstatt)
925333 =treu d (Minitelex Sanyo SF100) defekt
Fax G2/G3: 05176-9754481 (Sanyo SF100 Thermofax) defekt

M1ECY
Rank 7
Rank 7
Hauptanschluß: 669089

Beitrag: # 34687Beitrag M1ECY »

Hi Theo,

Greetings from the UK!

Your machine looks very nice - there are lots of helpful members here, so I am sure we can help to get you up and running in little time.

Welcome to the very interesting world of Telex!

Regards
Sean
669089 Siemen G - T100S Online 24H
299709 Antosh G - Creed 444 - Double Current R + D (0800 - 2100) and a bit tempremental
459724 NC

Topic author
KraftwerkNation63
Rank 1
Rank 1
Hauptanschluß:

Beitrag: # 34688Beitrag KraftwerkNation63 »

Hi Henning,
I'm happy to heard that! Thanks for your greeting. Yes, the manual are hard to found. I must try to found it because like this i can begin the first approach of the SP5A more easily. Exactly, there is 2 cables. I have seen on Google that, one is in 220V for motor power and the second is in 48V for signal access. Your question is hard to answer. But really, my level in electronics is bad, very bad. But i have the mechanical "sense", because my job is restaure old phonograph. For the "attack plan", we will speak! Because for the moment i'm a little lost. A person have says to me that this "old" machine is not the more simple machine to start is it true? Because i love telex between 30's to 50S/60'S. After no more...! :D

Hi Fred,
All of this information is good to know. Thanks for the greeting.

Hi Sean,
Thanks for the greeting. Yes, i hope that i am at the good place to begin this "new passion" for the Telex network, and Telex restauration.
:dance:

jan02
Rank 5
Rank 5
Hauptanschluß: 944219 brupo d

Beitrag: # 34734Beitrag jan02 »

Translate from german in english:

Hello Theo,

welcome here in the forum. I always think it's nice that there are other young people who are also interested in the old technology. I myself am 20 years old. I've been there with my teletypewriter for almost a year now. I'm not that good at English and certainly not French... That's why I'm using the translator right now and I apologize for my spelling mistakes.

Have fun here in the forum, there is a lot to discover here.

Translate from german in france:

Bonjour Théo,

bienvenue ici dans le forum. Je pense toujours que c'est bien qu'il y ait d'autres jeunes qui s'intéressent aussi à l'ancienne technologie. J'ai moi-même 20 ans. J'y suis avec mon téléscripteur depuis presque un an maintenant. Je ne suis pas très bon en anglais et certainement pas en français... C'est pourquoi j'utilise le traducteur en ce moment et je m'excuse pour mes fautes d'orthographe.

Amusez-vous ici dans le forum, il y a beaucoup à découvrir ici.
Viele Grüße Jan-Frederik

944826 stgmh d T1000S Mo-Fr: 09:00-21:30 Sa+So: 10:00-23:00
944219 brupo d T100S Mo-Fr: 8:00-22:00 Sa+So: 8:30-23:00
944966 heos d Ab/Seriell Leerung unregelmäßig 24h/7d
T68d in Vorbereitung
Baumaßnahmen in FsSt GMH :dig: :klopf:

Betrieb
außer Betrieb

Topic author
KraftwerkNation63
Rank 1
Rank 1
Hauptanschluß:

Beitrag: # 34771Beitrag KraftwerkNation63 »

jan02 hat geschrieben: Fr 25. Nov 2022, 18:59 Translate from german in english:

Hello Theo,

welcome here in the forum. I always think it's nice that there are other young people who are also interested in the old technology. I myself am 20 years old. I've been there with my teletypewriter for almost a year now. I'm not that good at English and certainly not French... That's why I'm using the translator right now and I apologize for my spelling mistakes.

Have fun here in the forum, there is a lot to discover here.

Translate from german in france:

Bonjour Théo,

bienvenue ici dans le forum. Je pense toujours que c'est bien qu'il y ait d'autres jeunes qui s'intéressent aussi à l'ancienne technologie. J'ai moi-même 20 ans. J'y suis avec mon téléscripteur depuis presque un an maintenant. Je ne suis pas très bon en anglais et certainement pas en français... C'est pourquoi j'utilise le traducteur en ce moment et je m'excuse pour mes fautes d'orthographe.

Amusez-vous ici dans le forum, il y a beaucoup à découvrir ici.

Hi Jan,

It is funny because the French translate is more good in comparison of the English translate. I’m sorry too to have forgot all my German lessons..! What a shame! I hope that I can making working my Teletypewriter but more the time pass, more I doubt because for the moment on 2 other forum, the person says to me that if I have a very bad level in computer science all will be impossible… I hope not. I want to learn but of course learn a complex thing like this. On a forum at distance is hard.

And really more the time pass, more I have the idea to use my Teletypewriter like the « normal use », like all the people on this forum. 😁 And speak with all the world.

Thanks for your kindness

Theo
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor KraftwerkNation63 für den Beitrag:
jan02

robgasser
Rank 2
Rank 2
Hauptanschluß: 18570 robert

Beitrag: # 34787Beitrag robgasser »

Hi Théo
I found an interesting article which might help.
http://f6hcc.free.fr/telex.htm
Regards
Robert
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich beim Autor robgasser für den Beitrag:
roliw
----
Robert Gasser
18570 robert, weinfelden (ch); siemens t100 (56561 phone ch), USB-Terminal (PC)
249503 telephonica museum, islikon (ch); siemens t100s (249503 a srf d), t1000 (792510 reise d), t68d (526116 vermes d)
robgasser@bluewin.ch
www.telephonica.ch

Topic author
KraftwerkNation63
Rank 1
Rank 1
Hauptanschluß:

Beitrag: # 34807Beitrag KraftwerkNation63 »

Hi Rob,

I have found this page one month ago, I have contact all the French person who have written on a page or on article about teletypewriter. Unfortunatly, the two person that I have contact says to me that he have not time to learn me anything..!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Benutzer-Vorstellungen“